November 8, 2012

Decor: Succulents and Air Plants

It's that time of the year. It's miseratingly (it is a word) cold and you need life in your home. Lately I've discovered I love succulents and air plants. Clean, bright green, and fortunately, they don't require a green thumb. Which is good, because I don't have one.

I've had these air plants on my mind since West Elm partnered with Shane Powers. I think it's safe to say that's been about six months. I'm looking forward to grabbing some of these off Etsy (you can only imagine how hard it is to find plant shops in Boston!) and using for my Thanksgiving decor. Have you used air plants or succulents for table decor?

Succulents & Air Plants

Martha Stewart, Mud Puppy Ceramic StudioSea and Asters Etsy Shop, My Miniature Garden Etsy Shop, and Boy Girl Tees Etsy Shop.


No comments:

Post a Comment