March 27, 2013

Inspiration: 13 Relaxing and Warm Outdoor Spaces

I caught the inevitable March/April cold. I didn't even know there was such a thing as the March/April cold but apparently there is. I'm more of a September and December kind-of-a-girl with colds. Not to mention I can't even rest up in 80 degree weather (everyone knows the sun cures all), because yes, it's still under 50 degrees. I think I should just move to Hawaii. I could totally get into some jute rugs, bamboo/rattan arm chairs, and floral prints. In any event, here are 13 photos of beautiful, warm outdoor spaces so you can start drooling, or cursing, if you're in New England.



















































1) Garden pool. 2) Outdoor chandelier and couch. 3) Chandelier and flowers. 4) Elegant pool. 6) Stunning outdoor wedding. 7) Bohemian outdoor dining. 8) Spanish outdoor patio. 9) Turquoise outdoor dining. 10) Chandeliers with navy blue. 11) Outdoor garden party with peonies. 12) Pool garden. 13) Outdoor wedding.

1 comment:

  1. Great list! The table photos are exactly what I've been looking for to translate inspiration for a dinner party.

    ReplyDelete