January 20, 2014

Latest Loves: Hudson Bay Multi-Stripe

Maybe it's a bit of the past, but in the past week I've found myself really into the Hudson Bay classic stripe. I stumbled upon it when searching for throw blankets for a client and had 1980s flashbacks of the print. I'm kind of really into it. I love the unexpected bold colors against the cream background. And I love the idea of a simple Hudson Bay Stripe on a rich leather chesterfield in a dark study on a cold, rainy day.

I did some digging around on the origin of the pattern -- and blanket. Did you know this print has been around since 1702? And the multi-stripe has never been out of production since it was first commissioned. So it's a classic.  While I don't think the throw will work with my current decor, the jacket definitely will go nicely in my closet.


1) Pendelton Duffle Coat, $895. 2) Multi-Stripe Caribou Throw, $150. 3) Atwell Leather Tablet Case, $160. 4) Pendelton Wool Pillow, $52. 5) Billy Kirk Multi-Striped Bag, $395.

Image source: Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment